NOLABLUEPITBULLS Puppy Contract
NOLABLUEPITBULLS * Phone: (504) 600-6514
1. Seller guarantees pup to be delivered in good health, current on vaccinations, and free of Distemper, Parvo, Parainfluenza, and any life threatening genetic defect.
2. All puppies will have a current health certificate from a licensed Veterinary Clinic if being shipped on an airplane.
3. Puppies will be dewormed at time of shipping or pick up, and a normal deworming should follow as recommended by your vet. 1st two shots will be given along with one deworming. Follow up shots and dewormings are the responsibility of the buyer. Any pup that develops an illness related to lack of shots or deworming will NOT be replaced. It is the responsibility of the new owner to keep up with all vaccinations.
4. Purchaser agrees to follow up with a Veterinary Clinic within 48 hours of receiving the pup. At that time, if it is determined the pup has any of the above or if the pup is found to have a genetic defect, Nolabluepitbulls will replace the pup. We do reserve the right to ask for a second opinion on any findings by the said Vet.
5. Purchaser agrees to prove a safe home for their new pup and will not use the pup for any illegal activity. If at any time, the purchaser is found to be using the pup for illegal activity, Nolabluepitbulls reserves the right to regain possession of the pup. We do not tolerate dog fighting, and WILL pursue legal action to regain rights to the pup.
6. A deposit is required to hold any puppy. Deposits are $500.00 or $1000.00 depending on the breeding. Puppies are required to be paid for in full by 8 weeks of age unless other wise stated. If at 8 weeks of age the pup has not been paid for in full, we have the right to forfeit your deposit. If you change your mind on a pup, your deposit may be transferred to any available pup at that time, however will not be refunded. Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
7. If you are purchasing a blue coated pup, you should understand that blue coated dogs are more prone to skin and coat problems. This is simply the result of the blue coat coloring. We do NOT guarantee against skin or coat problems. We will not be held responsible for skin or coat problems that are common among dogs with blue coloring.
8. If at any time the purchaser can no longer provide for the pup, we will gladly accept the pup back and try to find them a new home. We do not want to see any of our dogs end up in shelters! By signing our agreement, you understand that if at any time you can not longer care for your dog, you will contact Nolabluepitbulls.
10. Nolabluepitbulls reserves the right to include our kennel name on the puppy registration paperwork. All puppies purchased from Nolabluepitbulls must keep their original paperwork and papers and names cannot be illegally altered.
11. Payments may be made with postal money orders, bank to bank wire, certified bank check, money gram, or western union. We accept deposits via PayPal but pup must be paid off with other means as PayPal charges a 3% fee unless purchaser agrees to pay the 3% difference. We will NOT accept any personal checks.
12. Any Deposit on any breeding is NON REFUNDABLE. If the breeding does not take, or the desired pick/ sex is not produced, deposit will be transferred to the repeat breeding of the sire and dam or another breeding of the customer’s choice.
By signing this agreement, you understand what you have read, and understand that we do enforce this agreement 100%. You also understand that Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE and may only be transferred to another litter or puppy.
City, State, ZIP: _____________________________________________
Phone: (_____) _______-_______
Dam__________Sire__________ Pup Pick # _________Sex _________
Price $______________ Shipping (if needed) Approx: $300.00
Total Price: _________________________
Deposit _________________Balance ________________
Purchaser Signature __________________________________________
Breeder Signature ____________________________________________
NOLABLUEPITBULLS’S STUD CONTRACT
STUD NAME AND UKC #:________________________________________
STUD FEE AT TIME OF AGREEMENT:________________________________________
DEPOSIT PAID FOR STUD:________________________________________
DATE DEPOSIT RECEIVED:________________________________________
TOTAL AMOUNT OWED:________________________________________
SIGNATURE OF OWNER OF DAM:________________________________________
CUSTOMER AGREES TO PAY ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH COMPLETING THE BREEDING; EX. SHIPPING THE FEMALE, AND OR THE COLLECTION OF SEMEN FOR INSIMINATION, AND OR SHIPPING OF THE SEMEN, ETC. IN ADDITION TO THE STUD FEE. THESE COSTS ARE RESPOSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER AND WILL NOT BE PAID BY NOLABLUEPITBULLS.
IF BREEDING DOES NOT TAKE, THEN CUSTOMER WILL BE ALLOWED A REPEAT BREEDING OF RESERVED STUD, WITH NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES OTHER THAN THE COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPLETION OF THE BREEDING. WE MAY ASK FOR DOCUMENTATION TO PROVE A FEMALE IS NOT PREGNANT AT OUR OWN DISCRETION. IF A BREEDING YIELDS 2 OR LESS PUPPIES A REPEAT WILL ALSO BE GRANTED AS WELL, ALSO FREE OF CHARGE OTHER THAN THOSE COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH COMPLETING THE BREEDING. HOWEVER IF A LITTER OF 3 OR MORE PUPS ARE BORN AND DIE AS FAULT OF THE OWNER OF THE DAM, NOLABLUEPITBULLS WILL NOT GRANT A REPEAT BREEDING AS IT IS THE OWNER OF THE FEMALE’S RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE CARE OF THE WHELPING AND REARING OF THE PUPS. (PLEASE, PLEASE TAKE YOUR PREGNANT FEMALE TO THE VET ON A REGULAR BASIS WHILE PREGNANT AND GET AN ULTRASOUND AND SCHEDULE A C- SECTION IF NEEDED, VET VISITS ARE VITAL TO A SUCCESSFUL BIRTHING!)
CUSTOMER WILL PROVIDE NOLABLUEPITBULLS WITH PROOF OF A NEGATIVE BRUCELLIOUS TEST IF A NATURAL TIE IS TO BE PERFORMED BEFORE SAID BREEDING IS TO OCCUR. THIS IS TO PREVENT ANY SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES WHEN PERFORMING A NATURAL BREEDING.